1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 18, 2017

YES, I did receive a check for $34.00 to reimburse for my return check charge. And an anonymous, form-letter apology from Axiom Bank for their poor customer service.

BUT... The payee has been charged $38 by their bank, and Axiom has not addressed that issue, nor have they addressed the issue of why they 'quarantined' my Florida Blue premium money for 48 hours. They have not addressed the issue that there may be hundreds of Florida Blue members who Autopay their monthly premiums with Axiom Bank - who may be victimized the same way. THEY DID ADMIT they keep 2 sets of accounting.

In other words, what I see as the "account activity" when I log-in to my checking account, DOES NOT necessarily have any basis in truth or reality. Axiom can LATER edit their postings, but I printed my screen in real time, and used the Florida Blue website to prove they took the money but only paid Florida Blue 48 hours later.

(The payee has graciously forgiven ME for their $38 LOSS). Posted June 18, 2017

Original review posted by user May 07, 2017

Axiom Bank refused to pay my check #1007 on May 02, 2017. I have the statement and the return check statement to prove that I had $181.03 in my acc't, for 10 days with no other activity when they denied payment of $146.00 and charged me $34.00.

They told me in person they were "holding" 85.66 for my Florida Blue Auto-pay, but they did not pay that until my Soc.Sec. check came in on the 3rd. My statement proves this in black&white. (Really, the computers are set up to handle all transactions)...

I post this to say for others -DONT LET AXIOM STEAL from you, There must be hundreds of retired SSA recipients with Florida Blue, & Florida Blue + SSA must to cooperate-- they won't intimidate me. I closed my account. And so they make the employees lie to me, just to justify the computer error, because at set-up I told them not to AutoPay ANYTHING until the 7th.

This is because they told me at SOC.Sec. office that the check will not be deposited on the 3rd if there is a Holiday+Sunday together

Review about: Axiom Bank Banking Service.

Preferred solution: apology to all SSA recipients with Florida Blue.

I liked: Closing my account.

I didn't like: Getting taken.

Comments